and kids

and kids

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Naptime

Today I took a nap with my favorite little two-year old. All the stories are true about how Mac is a stinker and is constantly getting into trouble, but it is also true that he is a great little snuggler. Granted, I think he is a little "under the weather", but after we got home at 2:30 from carpool (ok, he was exhausted too, he usually goes down at 1:00) he and I snuggled up in my bed and took a snooze. It was so nice! The big kids were downstairs playing and I needed some quiet time so I snuggled down with Mac and he fell asleep in my arms. I slept about 45 minutes and then let him snooze another hour. None of the other children would have done that, but Mac did so I savored every moment. I love that little guy!!

2 comments:

  1. Madeline sleeps in my bed for naptime most days (or there's a party in the girls room, if you know what I mean), and most often I crawl in with her for the first 15 minutes. It's a good excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mac reminds me so much of my Hunter (now 23!) He was a trouble-maker and a tad stand offish with others, but Oh What A Snuggler he was during naptime. We even had our own Teddy Bear Picnic tape we used to listen to.

    Sweet times. They go quickly. Enjoy them!

    thanks for your comment on my blog today. Do I owe Moriah some kind of commission? :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter