and kids

and kids

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Perfect!

I never know what to expect to find when I go thru the kids backpacks after school has ended. Last year I got a preview of what was left in Tavis' desk.

This year it was about the same, Mollee had a lot of keepsakes from the year, that she has stashed away in various places in her room so Mommy can't throw them away. Tavis had a lot of junk, unfortunately, not the remaining library book that he had checked out. And Daegan had everything organized in seperate bags, along with a Father's Day gift that he is holding onto until the appropriate time.

As a surprise, in Mollee's folder, I found a "Perfect Attendance" award that she had gotten on the last day of school. Never expected that for one of mine kids, but I thought it was worth mentioning!

1 comment:

  1. That's impressive. Emily missed 16 days of school this year!! Granted 5 of those were for a family trip and 1 for a funeral, but the rest were legit sick days! I'm hoping for a better attendence record this next year.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter