and kids

and kids

Friday, October 23, 2015

Spirit Week 2015

I failed at pictures this year, but being in survival mode - I do what I can!

Disney Day - the most gorgeous Mad Hatter
A lost boy, Disney face paint and a fairy.  Mac insisted on being a boy fairy (there is one in a movie that wears green glasses).  We tried to convince him it wasn't a good idea, but he was determined.  It didn't go well for him when he got made fun of at school, but I'm proud of his determination, sad for his disappointment.  Life Lesson.
And Daegan went as a tree everyday. For Mega Monday (a big tree), For Twin Tuesday (he and friend both had these costumes on, seen in picture below), For Disney Day (background tree), Theme Thursday - his class was Where's Waldo (background tree).
 FAN FRIDAY
 My Instagram - "crazy faces??"
At school wide picnic

Capps and Israel
 Mac and Malachi
 Getting ready for the game!!!!
 A great evening and a great game of victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter