and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

blah...blah...blah

When Daegan was about 1 1/2 he started talking and I don't think he has taken a breathe since. I'm a little worried for his kindergarten teacher next year. He just talks and talks and talks. I actually am a little amazed by it sometimes (Jason is not amused). When Mollee was little she had a lot of cute phrases and I always said I should write them down, then Daegan came along and is always saying things that crack me up. I said the same thing about writing things down, but it never happened. Now I have 'blog world', maybe I'll do better.

Here are two things he said today that made me smile:

We were discussing college and if you had to go or not, how old you were when you went, did you have to live away from home, etc. Then, after much pondering, Daegan declared that he wanted to go to college and he wanted to study to be a Daddy.

Every night at bedtime I, jokinly (cough, cough) say, "And now it is time for my favorite time of the day - bedtime!" The kids don't always think it is too funny, but tonight before I could say anything, Daegan said, "And now it is time for my worst favorite time of the day!"

What a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter