and kids

and kids

Saturday, November 6, 2010

One of these kids is not like the other

I loved that song on Sesame Street when I was little!

I took this picture with a smile on my face, but I think the question is unfair.

Is the freak different kid, Mac because he is still wearing his Halloween costume (best $1 at the thrift store I ever spent) or Capps because he is holding on to Summer?
When I took this picture it was 45 degrees outside and the kids were playing "bad guys" outside. To make this picture better I should have had all the kids line up in their coats and hats, with Capps mixed in.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Amelia had to have all her summer stuff wrenched from her wailing self because she is literally getting sick from being underdressed...super duper...just to say, he is NOT alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have moved (hid) all of Jenna's shorts because she continues to put them on all the time.
    Mac is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter