and kids

and kids

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jealous....just a bit?

Check out this family!

I was at the Dr. office this morning for an asthma re-check for Mollee (no big deal, everything went fine) and read this article in Sports Illustrated. I love magazines. I used to have a SI subscription, but it was one of the cut backs we made to save money. This one caught my attention and I just thought it was great.

For those of you that won't click on the link, it is a family that had six kids in five years (four boys and then a set of girl twins at the end). All of them are hockey stars. What are the odds? The girls, plus one brother will be playing on the Olympic Teams and all of them have gotten the highest college scholarships for playing hockey that you can get.

Just a fun read....well, for me, at least!

1 comment:

Site Meter