and kids

and kids

Thursday, September 16, 2010

To My Blog World..

I apologize for leaving you hanging for five days, I know you've missed me!!

Since the football game my mind has been frozen (or maybe melted to mush from the heat that day). A lot going on, just not much to say. Usually, I find myself, maybe my fellow bloggers do too (?), thinking of new posts in my head all the time. This week, not much brain function, I guess? The ragweed-induced-migraines may have something to do with it?

We are still alive and well.

David's Mimi is out-of-town for 3 weeks so I'm watching him all the days needed instead of spliting them up with her. He is a handful and keeps me on my toes as you may remember from here. It is a lot of work, but it is my grocery money!!

My time in front of the computer has been spent on a project that I will tell you about later, so I haven't wanted to spend any more time at the keyboard.

Hoping for some family fun this weekend to blog about...

2 comments:

  1. I do that all the time...think in my head of things I want to blog about. Sometimes, I'll even "write" in my head. It's having time to sit down and getting the creative juices flowing that I have problems with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretch-- do you print your blog out? one idea when you are bored is to retell some funny stories or remembrances of each particular child, when they were a little bit younger. I WISH I WISH I WISH i had been able to blog THEN, so that i could remember everything! yes, even the dumb stuff. :) Your kids will love it later, and you will too. (so will we :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter