and kids

and kids

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Parties

Doesn't this picture just ooze Fall? I love it!!Today I bounced around between four different parties from 12:00-2:00

Capps was very excited about his first school party, he almost couldn't sleep last night. They made necklaces, played Fall Bingo and rolled caramel apples. Daegan got to race popcorn from one bowl to another, do a craft and enjoy some treatsTavis' class did lots of different crafts ranging between making a candy corn key chain, decorating cookies and making a stained glass window of some sort.
Mollee's class enjoyed ring-around-the-rosey, making a turkey craft and caramel fondue.
At least, this is what I got to witness, running between classes I missed a few important activities, like Mollee winning the sack race against everyone in her class. But I did my best!
To add to all the excitement in the air there was a fire drill about 30 minutes into the parties, due to some burnt popcorn. That really was interesting!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Looks like fun, and thanks, now I really am going to have to make caramel apples.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter