and kids

and kids

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Music Camp - Parablooza!

I feel like I should mention this since it has been such a blast all week. The kids have loved going. Even though we are holding Capps back, he is old enough to go to kindergarten this year, so we let him go to Music Camp (you have to be kindergarten age to attend). He is our least social child and I was curious how he would do, but he loved it, which I was very relieved. I went yesterday to watch the dress rehearsal since we won't be here for the program on Sunday. We are leaving tomorrow morning for Destin, FL!!! Yeah!!! After practice yesterday, they had a carnival (inflatables, cotton candy, icees, etc.). It was extremely hot, but they enjoyed it.

Today I am getting all the laundry done, packing, and trying to get the house clean. I hate coming home to a dirty house, it is a pet-peeve of mine that Jason doesn't quite understand, but I know he is always grateful to come home to a tidiness.

I will return next Sunday to report on our beach trip, unfortunately, there is no internet access where we will be staying. I'll try to survive without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter