and kids

and kids

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shuffle

I got an iPod Shuffle from my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for my birthday (Thanks, Daniel and Heather), it was a very nice surprise. Heather said it was for my new endeavor of running - that was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. I think it will be very nice to have and I've already enjoyed playing with it - really just setting it up and picking songs has been fun. I have a huge spectrum of music I love - I blame my brother JR for a lot of that. His music taste is somewhat questionable to most(from Tom Waits, to U2, to Fugazi, to Bob Dylan, to...), but he was always in charge of the stereo on the way to school so we were forced into his music.

Here is what some of my Shuffle looks like (no particular order, just a select few alphabetized):

  1. Black Dog, Led Zeppelin
  2. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree, KT Tunstall
  3. Cannonball, The Breeders
  4. Crush with Eyeliner, R.E.M.
  5. End of the Line, Traveling Wilburys
  6. Daughter, Pearl Jam
  7. Good Feeling, Violent Femmes
  8. Hella Good, No Doubt
  9. Hey Joe, Jimi Hendrix
  10. If Today Was Your Last Day, Nickelback
  11. Just Like Me, Sarah McLachlan
  12. Piece of My Heart, Janis Joplin
  13. Rehab, Amy Winehouse
  14. Roam, The B-52's
  15. Selling the Drama, Live
  16. Sleight of Hand, Pearl Jam
  17. Sweet Dreams, Eurythmics
  18. What's Up?, 4 Non-Blondes
  19. Yellow, Coldplay
  20. Yellow Ledbetter, Pearl Jam

I tried to keep it to more upbeat songs for running/exercising. There are a lot more songs on my playlist, but this is a small sample for me to look back on when I'm complaining about my kids music during the teenage years. :)

What would be/are some of your playlist songs?

2 comments:

  1. i hate running, but i can always run to the Black Eyed Peas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Boom Boom Pow...

    Shonda

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter