and kids

and kids

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CZ Studs!

Mollee's birthday isn't until the end of the month, but she got her gift today.
About a year ago she asked to get her ears pierced and I told her she had to prove to me she was responsible enough by keeping her room picked up and her hair brushed. This didn't happen.
Six months ago she asked again. I told her I was serious about my previous stipulations. She has done great. She has come to breakfast each morning with her hair brushed and her room, well, lets just say it has been ok (ok in mommy standards, but great for messy-Mollee standards).
I wanted to take her to get her ears pierced when we had some down time at home. First of all, so that we can stay on top of the cleaning. Mostly, so that if it bothers her we can deal with the drama at home (I can remember it being hard to sleep because my ears were sore?).
Fall Break begins today so Grandma kept the boys and we went to get them done. She did great, no tears, no complaints.
Before..... (when did she start looking so grown up?)

After! Of course, she wanted the CZ studs instead of the (cheaper) silver balls. No big deal, they look beautiful!

Now, we just have to keep them clean and steer clear of infection.

1 comment:

Site Meter