and kids

and kids

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mollee Moo Moo Memories

Mollee turns 9 today.

It was nine years ago today that Jason was getting ready for work and I said, "I think my water is leaking". He didn't like the "I think" part, why didn't I know! (of course, I'd never done this before). We waited around a little and finally decided to go get checked at the hospital. We got to the hospital around 8:30, my water was definitely leaking by then and I was having contractions. Then she showed up around 10:45 - I couldn't have asked for a better first labor experience. She actually freaked out the nurses a little, because she never cried. She just looked around with her big saucer eyes, like she was taking it all in. She got the name Mollee Moo Moo on day 1 and has been called that by family members ever since.

Here is a quick look at her life (birthday party pictures coming soon).

Three Months Old

2 years old 3 years old (with her birthday buddy, Uncle JR - my mom and I both had our first babies on October 31st)4 years old
5 years old6 years old7 years old 8 years old I can't believe my little girl is 9, Happy Birthday, Moo Moo!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about your mom and you having 1st babies on the same day! Crazy! Happy Birthday Mollee!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter