and kids

and kids

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Engaged!

I've been working on a journal/scrapbook/memory book project for Jason over the last month and found a few dates (within my own journal) that I wasn't sure about. One is the day we got engaged, which was 14 years ago today!! We talked about getting married and then we picked out the ring together (actually, I found it and took him back to look at it), but Jason had it re-set in white gold for me. So, we talked about getting married and we ordered the ring in March, but we were officially engaged on April 11th. For dinner, we went to Chili's, which might not sound romantic, but would still be my top choice for a date night. Our first date was to JR and Shonda's wedding (look at Jason's hair)My best friend, Julie, had just gotten engaged also - we did everything together!We were young and in love! I was 19 and planning a wedding - pretty sure Mollee is not aloud to do that at age 19!
Here is a little photo dump of some of my favorite pictures together.
This is Jason's favorite from our dating days.
Our honeymoon!Surviving 8 days in the Minnesota wild together
This is a happy/sad memory. We got tickets to a very fancy evening out, which was exciting to buy a dress for and prepare for, but it turned out to be the evening after a day in the hospital with the miscarriage of our first baby.For the rest of the week, I will do a photo dump on each individual kid. It will consist of my favorites, that you probably haven't seen, that have a special reason why I like them so much!

Happy Engaged Day to me!!! I mean us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter