and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jason turns 36!

Happy Birthday to Jase!
Today he turned 36.
He got some cards from his parents and his Mima on Friday night and Sunday my mom cooked him spaghetti. If you have never experienced the Caines "Happy Birthday" singing rendition then you might not understand the expressions on the faces in these pictures, but... He had lots of help blowing out his candles (a random number of 11) (he told me this shirt reminded him of Jimi Hendrix?)

Tonight we had our family celebration
lots of help with candles again!
His wonderful wife got him his favorite - a Dairy Queen cake!
I'm just sayin'.
I love these pictures of the kids all around and excited about Daddy's day.
Happy Birthday, Babe!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome. You can tell that they are VERY excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Jason! What fun for me to look on your site tonight and find that Aaron Jr. shares a day with a cousin. I guess that's almost bound to happen with how many are in our family. :-) Happy day!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter