and kids

and kids

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photo Dump: Capps

My Capps!

It is hard to come up with a lot of pictures of him. It could be argued it is because he is #4, but I think it is because he is always 'in the background'. He doesn't like to be center of attention, like his older three siblings.

This is the face that will be in my mind, even when he is graduating from high school
I love this one, his little laugh is so contagious (he was laughing because Daddy was wearing kid sunglasses)
His first oreoIf you've been to my house, you know this is one of my favs
For the entire Fall months around this Halloween, he wore this outfit most days
This is why he has short hair - he has baby monkey hair that just sticks up all the timeThis is the constipated look you get if you ask him to smile
In his cool Iron Man glasses!
Can't believe he is going to kindergarten next year!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Capps! I especially like #2 and #5 and the monkey hair ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter