and kids

and kids

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Capps Quotes

Every night we put the kids to bed and within 10 minutes Capps comes out to ask, "What day is tomorrow?" If you know Capps you know he is a little quirky, but he is also very obedient and I don't think he is stalling, he just needs to know.

We try to nip that in the bud now by telling him "tomorrow is ...." after our prayer, but we don't always remember.


Then he always has another question. Always something random, always brings a smile to my face and, quite frankly, I look forward to each night. I think he is just trying to clear his head for sleep. Here are some examples:


"When will we have spaghetti for dinner again?"


"Can we go roller skating for my birthday?" (2 months away)

"When does Daddy plan to play his ninja game on Xbox again?"


"Do you think Superman is real? And if so, could he really pick up a skyscraper?"


"When I get older, I think I'm going to buy a motorcycle!"


"Daddy is the best and Mommy is the best because you let us stay up until 9:03!"

"Mommy, next time you say 'Get your PJ's on', I'll remember to pick up my toys too" (after the boys got in trouble for not picking up their room before bedtime)

"What do you think Aunt Ruth is doing now?" (Aunt Ruth recently moved to South Africa)

"Exactly when will I get my doughnut tomorrow, for breakfast, after lunch or after dinner?"


"Does Ms Amanda (the mother of the baby we keep) know the Harris' (cousins) because I want to know if she'll know who I'm talking about in the morning when I tell her what I'm going to tell her." already planning out his morning converstation



"I just sneezed so hard that I tooted" (aka passed gas)

1 comment:

  1. this is very much like Clyde. very cute. Love Capps!!! He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter