and kids

and kids

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tea Party

Today was the tea party at church that occurs every year around Mother's Day!
(I feel a photo dump of memories coming soon)
After a trip to Wal-Mart that was ridiculously eternal, I was still in yoga pants, a t-shirt and no make-up at 10:30. We were supposed to be at church by 10:45, the tea started at 11:00. Needless to say, I was a little late, but only by 10 minutes - hair rolled and all, and time for a photo at home, of course. This was our table - Mary and Eleanor, Mom, Granny, Heather, Mollee and me! Mollee was excited to have Eleanor there because they got to escape to the playground between courses and during the 'talks'.


They always set the tables with china that is brought in by ladies in the church. I always set a table or two with my china. It is the only time it gets used.

2 comments:

  1. I just thought I'd tell you that I thought several times that you looked particularly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Shirt! I see you have been shopping in my Closet! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter