and kids

and kids

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To school and back...

to school and back, to school and back....

That is what the past 48 hours has been for me. I'm not complaining, except for the two times I got stuck on the interstate for an hour because of a wreck or construction did not sit well with myself.

Yesterday (Monday) I went and ate lunch with the kids. Jason also got to meet us there, which was a treat for the kids because he hasn't been able to make it this school year. Unfortunately, no pictures were taken. *hmpf* Then I had carpool that day, leaving the house before 2:30 to get there early and I didn't get there until after 3:30 because of something???
Then last night, we attended Tavis' 2nd grade chorus program. Jason got stuck in traffic on the way home, so he called me to just bring him a change of clothes and dinner and he turned around at the nearest exit he could reach and headed to school.
Tuesday, Tavis' class was responsible for chapel. They chose the 'Armour of God' and Tavis got to be the one in armour. They did a good job and normally I would have stayed for lunch after a chapel, but a parent in Tavis' class offered to host a pizza party for them, so I opted out.
I must say, I am looking forward to summer. The last month of school is always so full of activities (Field Day, projects, programs, etc.) that you are anxiously awaiting a break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter