and kids

and kids

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My "Office"

Yep, my blogging is probably going to suffer because of my job! Well, at least for now.

When I sit in front of the computer for long periods of time reading contracts or uploading listings or e-faxing paperwork, I hate, for the kids sake, to be in front of the computer any longer. When they go to school, I won't feel so guilty.



It is in the plan, and has been for a year or so, to buy another bunk bed for the boys room and have all four boys (moving Mac) in the bedroom downstairs. When that happens, I will have an open room right next door to my own. We have dreams of tearing down the wall between that room and our room and have a big bedroom, maybe expanding our tiny bathroom, but....

that is the big dream! Maybe it will happen in twenty years or so?


For now, I'd just like it if my office looked more like an office than this:



Real professional, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter