and kids

and kids

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kindergarten Assessment Test

Today was Mac's Assessment Test for kindergarten. This was my fifth time around, so I knew what to expect, but Mac wasn't so sure. Last night when I put him to bed he said his stomach hurt. I assured him that the test was going to be fun and that I was going to be with him the entire time. He quickly seemed to be "healed".

He got to show Mr. Salter his jumping skills. Mr. Bel asked him to build something with blocks. He built three tower-looking things and when Mr. Bel asked him what it was he said, "Three guys sinking in mud"?

Isn't my left-hander so cute?

Of course, he loved Mrs. Wieldraayer (kindergarten teacher for all three of his brothers). At one point, I heard him telling her knock-knock jokes. He loves to tell jokes, but they NEVER make sense, which makes us all laugh, but for other reasons.


I heard him say, "Knock-Knock" and she replied, "Who's There?". "Bunny". "Bunny who". "Laughing Bunny". This is one of his favorite jokes, do you want to know why?

Because it rhymes??? Not so impressive for a kindergarten assessment.

Maybe he needs to stay home another year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter