and kids

and kids

Friday, May 29, 2009

Allergy Panel #2

This title could either refer to the fact that this is Daegan's second allergy panel or this is my second one with one of the kids. I'm not sure? :) When Daegan was younger (maybe 3 or so) they did a mini-panel to test some food allergies. Today he had to have a full panel done. Of course, in Daegan style, he had the ultimate test done. It was 72 pricks and 24 shots. He had to have the regular panel, plus foods (again!), so they had to do it on his back - not enough room on his arms.

He wanted picture proof since Mollee had the same. And since I blogged about Mollee's, I must blog about Daegan's. He was a champ! Didn't move a muscle or complain - it was actually very amazing to me. He is allergic to life outdoors, which was no surprise - many grasses, trees, molds, etc. Thankfully, there were no food allergies and no dust allergy.

Of course, we went out for ice cream afterwards!!!

2 comments:

Site Meter