and kids

and kids

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something quick to make you smile!

We were just at Wal-Mart and Daegan asked me,

"Why does Mollee not have boobie straps?"

I was desperately trying to clear my head and take in what he was asking. Then I realized that we were passing the juniors section that had a rack of training bras.

"Oh, you mean a bra?" I asked with a chuckle. "She will, she will!"

He is always coming up with some question that catches me off guard and usually makes me smile.

.......boobie straps......I kinda like that.......

4 comments:

  1. hehehe.
    just wait.
    it's gets funnier :)

    one daughter thinks those "staps" come with power. (they do). One daughter is mortified by the whole concept and wonders if (cough loudly) daddy had "to know" (me trying not to DIE laughing) and one daughter feels like she's "surely" been left out, and "how much longer? Can I have one, too?"
    One son who HATES walking into said laundry room, due to all the "booby straps" hanging, air drying. Another son VERY confused at is all and seems to have given up on all the questions. Last question remembered to mortified older daughter was, "hey, what are those?" Mortified daughter's response ensured that he will never be asking ANY questions EVER again :)

    ADOLESCENCE will keep you laughing.... HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. maybe you should avoid certain "feminine" aisles all together, now. Chalk it up to learning the hard way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter