and kids

and kids

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2007 Photo Dump

Call me a copy cat, but if Moriah and Tabitha can post a bunch of older pictures, than so can I, right?

This is going to be a photo dump/memory lane entry for 2007 (since I've only been blogging this year, I hate for you to have missed our highlights from that year).
In 2007, Mac was a baby (born in January), therefore, he will be the focus of a lot of them. Here he is laughing at his big sister.
Capps and Daegan get stuck in the playhouse, that obviously was not set up correctly

Juice Box break after biking riding

This is my favorite one of the boys together, all playing on the deck with their baby new (2-months old) baby brother

These lollipops were a bad idea from the start, but we had them anyway

I used to decorate cakes for people for pay, but this is the only one I've done for my own kiddos

Daegan had to get seven stitches in his forehead after being pushed into the door frame by his sister on the way to Sunday School

The stitches occurred the first week of school and when Mollee was asked to draw a picture of her family, she included Daeg's woundA random picture of the kids in September that has always been one of my favoritesThe kids acting like a pumpkinMollee playing dress-upObviously, Mac is too big for the bouncy seat, but Mommy just couldn't let go of using it
Best Buddies - Daegan and Capps

"What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's" t-shirt
New Year's Eve - Mac driving to Grandma's (eight doors down) with Daddy

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter