and kids

and kids

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Decor

A friend blogged about her 'Fall Decor', so I was inspired to get mine out this weekend and, well, copy her and blog about it also. I never seem to be able to find my fall things until it is time to get the Christmas decor out, but this is what I managed to find and will be happy with this year. Note to self: make Fall box for easier find next year. #2 Note to self: Actually do it this year!

Here is my favorite pumpkin from Pier One - unfortunately, I have caught Mac carrying it around twice (it is ceramic), so who knows how long it will last?Here is a plant in a pumpkin basket in the kids'/guest bathroom - unfortunately, the plant already seems to have some toothpaste splattered on it.Here is my kitchen table centerpiece. The two box candles have bamboo sticks around the edges and the gourds are real, so they will be rotting soon, but for now I like how it looks. The dark cup looking item is a candle Mollee made in school last Christmas and we don't dare take it off the kitchen table. I also have a "Charlie Brown: Great Pumpkin Patch" flag that hangs outside that kids look for each year. I can't take a picture of it because it has been raining all weekend and isn't hung yet.

Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

Site Meter