and kids

and kids

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Crafts

For some reason (because I love them, right?) I got involved in a craft with the kids on Wednesday. It was really because they didn't have school and needed an activity. I had some Thanksgiving foam items (which I love) left from a project I did with Tavis' class last year.

I am always amused at the predictability of the outcome.
Someone recently mentioned taking pictures of their childs artwork (or scanning it if possible) and keeping a digital copy of it, rather than having tons of pictures around. My OCD/anti-clutter self is curious how this could work...

Mollee's is the typical 'little girl' card (I think she actually made a couple):
Tavis' is all about Native American symbols - that is what they are studying right now in school so he is always wanting me to guess what different symbols mean (he would be so disappointed I could name all these, but I do see fish, river, deer and mountains):
Daegan's is 'Daeganesque' (this is bullets shooting turkeys):
Capps' is highly detailed:
Mac's is 'excitement with a marker' (that unfortunately ended in a spanking because he colored all of the counter, his hands and his shirt when mommy left the room - with foam markers, the only downfall of this craft):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter