and kids

and kids

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Germ Update

(knocking on wood)

I think we are on the mend. I ended up taking Daegan to the Dr. yesterday morning and he had an ear infection also. That is so bizarre to me, but we have Amoxicillin for the sick ones and this morning everyone seems happy and fairly healthy.
Jason says he would kill me if I were taking pictures while he was sick (note to self).
This was Mac after his birthday party Sunday. He was saying a pained "cheeeeese", but I told him he needed to look pitiful, not smiling. His fever in this picture was 102.5, but he was getting to sleep in Mommy's bed, so all was good! Mac has gotten away from naps, mostly. About once a week he needs one, but on a whole he does fine without one and then he goes to bed at 6:45 or 7:00. Usually, it is Wednesday that I make him take one so that we can be at church.

Yesterday, he was playing nicely and I couldn't decide if I should make him nap or just put him to bed very early.

Apparently, he just fell asleep while playing and slept for an hour or so on his floor.

More sleeping photos, Becky! :)

2 comments:

  1. poor little mac-a-doodle :)))

    don't feel bad, -- you know he is a 5th child. --On occasion, we would realize that micah was missing and find him in his bed asleep upstairs, where he had put HIMSELF down for a nap.
    after i got past feeling bad about this, i realized it is self-sufficiency at it's finest :)

    Glad you guys are on the mend.
    tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew...sure am glad you didn't take a pic of Jason sick...stink for the kiddos to just have one parent

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter