and kids

and kids

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 going on ???

Saturday Mollee and I got to go shopping by ourselves for a couple of hours. She tagged along while I did some grocery shopping and then we went to Target, Kohl's and Payless hoping to find some white Sunday shoes for Easter (which we didn't find yet?). We spent a lot of time in Kohl's looking at clearance racks and whatever - I had an extra 30% off and wanted to make the most of it. We found this perfect dress that fit Mollee perfectly and was absolutely beautiful. She gets mostly hand-me-downs so we don't buy her many new things and I think we only ended up paying $11 for it.

But after she wore it at home for a fashion show for the boys, I wondered it if was "too old" for her?? But Daddy said it was ok, so....

Of course, she didn't mind the photo shoot!

2 comments:

  1. wow. she and emma favor so much, and i never realized it! she is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked SO pretty in it! It does throw you off when they look so grown up, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter