and kids

and kids

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Caines Clan

Today we had a big family lunch at my mom and dad's. The youngest sibling of the Caines Clan, my little sister, Ruth, is going to Cape Town, Africa for a year. Her birthday is in May and today was the best day for all of us to gather, say goodbye and wish her a "Happy Birthday". We tried to get a family photo. One of the twenty-one grandkids was sleeping and got cropped in to the photo (I won't say who?). I haven't perfected the cropping yet, but wanted this to my entry today and figured the quality didn't have to be print perfect to be on my blog.
We had a good day (a little chaotic since it was raining and kids couldn't play outside) and a nice time of prayer for Ruth.

4 comments:

  1. It looks GOOD! You did a good job Cropping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't tell?!?!?!
    with any luck (or multiple blessing!) that is gonna be me and scott one day, with ALL MY GRANDS around me. if we had 5, it is their job to "mulitply" right????? that means MANY MANY grandkids for moi! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand it! Who is it??? They all look like they were there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen guesses Emma, or the boy in the zip up fleece since he's not wearing shortsleeves....

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter