and kids

and kids

Monday, March 22, 2010

Piano

Some friends of ours have moved (starting their journey yesterday) back to Papau New Guinea. They were home (in the states) for a year to raise money to be able to return as house parents for the children of missionaries. They rent their house out here while they are gone and needed to get rid of a piano for the current renters.

We took it! I'd love for the older kids to take lessons, but haven't priced that yet? I took lessons for about three years and wished I was a better player, maybe I should start up lessons too. :) I've always wanted a piano, but we don't really have room for one and I didn't want to buy one that I was worried about the kids destroying. Well, we still don't have room, but we've squeezed it into our den space and since it is already "well-loved" I won't worry about the kids messing it up.
The only unfortunate part of the whole deal (more for Jason than me) is that the kids like to make up songs and play them endlessly. Maybe I need to make that call about lessons........................

1 comment:

  1. 1-800-EVA :)
    she is the best!!! has taught my kiddos for 6 years!!! she is a terrific encouragement for them and always so positive.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter