and kids

and kids

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wished I'd had a camera

I was on the treadmill yesterday (that is not what I wanted a picture of) and the kids were having their 4:30-5:00 TV time watching 'Wild Kratz' - a new obsession of theirs.

Tavis was sitting in the big chair in the den and when Mollee came down she just sat in the chair with him. I was waiting for the complaint, but Tavis just put his arm around her and they watched TV together.

I love this and look forward to see where their relationship goes. Without my close friendship with my brother, Philip, I probably wouldn't know Jason! ;)

I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I don't think Tavis is gonna need any help meeting girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise! Are you doing treadmill AND p90x?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter