and kids

and kids

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bubbles, David, Chalk and Popsicles

Alternate Title: Spring Break, Day 2

Luke had spent the night so he was still with us and today was my day to keep David - seven kids today!

Mac and David enjoyed bubbles after breakfast!


The kids played with sidewalk chalk on the front porchI kinda felt like this one was a crime scene?David enjoyed a lot of time on the screened in porch
Mollee colored on the porch for a little while
The boys played more "War"Because I know you'll love me even with a no-makeup look (and because Capps wanted me to take a picture of us, do you know how hard that is?)And we enjoyed PopsiclesAfter Luke and David went home, Daegan remembered that today was the release date of the new Xbox Lego Clone Wars game. The kids rallied piggy banks and begged to go get it. It didn't take to much to persuade me, I wanted them to be able to get this.
Then Daegan spent the rest of his birthday money on an Airsoft gun. I'll be sure to report soon if that was a good idea or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter