and kids

and kids

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Capps' as Shadrach

Today is Daegan's birthday, but it was also Capps' first time to be a part of leading chapel. Last night, after I put the kids to bed, he came up to my room and said, "Can you sometimes not sleep the night before you have to do chapel?" So cute. Of course, I know exactly how he feels.
They really did a great job. He was Shadrach. In the picture below, to the left are the people bowing down to the idol and on the right are the flames of the furnace.

During the first song he just stood with his hands in his pockets (big shock!) and didn't do the motions. He participated more with the next one.

I usually stay for lunch after attending chapel. I thought it was all perfect timing because it was Daegan's birthday and I'd be there to eat with him too.But his class had a field trip and left right after chapel. So I went yesterday and ate lunch with the kids for Daegan's birthday and I ate lunch with them today for Capps' chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter