Tonight, I was the 15th car in line at the Little Caesars drive-thru. As I was flipping through my CDs looking for something to listen to, I did find it slightly humorous what an array of music I enjoy. I attribute a lot of this to having JR as a brother, you'd understand if you knew him. I can remember riding in his TC3 to school while he would frantically rewind and fast forward a tape (yes, I said tape) to find the exact song he wanted to listen to that day.
I thought, just for fun, I'd list the CDs that are in my sun visor right now -in no particular order.
- REM, "Dead Letter Office"
- REM, "Life's Rich Pagent"
- Lady Smith Black Mambazo, "Journey of Dreams"
- Coldplay, "X&Y"
- Paul Simon, "Graceland"
- Jane's Addiction, "Nothing's Shocking"
- the Cranberries, "everybody's doing it so why can't we?"
- Traveling Wilburys, "Volume One"
- KT Tunstall, "Eye to the Telescope"
- Indigo Girls, "Indigo Girls"
- Queen, "A Night At The Opera"
- Pearl Jam, "Back Spacer"
- The Police, "Syncronicity"
- James Blunt, "Back to Bedlum"
- Coldplay, "A Rush of Blood to the Head"
- Yo Yo Ma, "Complete Cello Suites, Inspired by Bach"
- Black Eye Peas, "The E.N.D."
- Led Zepplin, "IV"
- Jimi Hendrix, "The Ultimate Experience"
- Toad the Wet Sprocket, "fear"
- 4 Non Blondes, "Bigger, Better, Faster, More!" (#3, 'What's Up' is actually my ringer on my phone)
- Sarah McLachlan, "Rarities, B Sides and Other Things"
Don't judge me if you aren't into this kind of music! But I'd be curious, if you had to pick one of these albums to listen to, which would you choose?