and kids

and kids

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Many Different Hats

Last week I interviewed for a job. This week I had a second interview and tomorrow I start training. I am always looking for something I can do to make money and still be at home. This opportunity was presented to me and I decided to inquire just to see if it was in the Lord's plan.

I will be working for a real estate group. The plan is that most of the work will be done from home, after training. Before kids, (actually I started at the office before marriage) I was an Office Manager for real estate office. I'm hoping I can pull from that knowledge to make training a little easier. My job will consist of two things. One is going to be data entry for listings - along with going to the home and taking pictures. And second will be organizing closings once a contract is on the house. Scheduling appraisers, inspections, title company, etc.

Jason has joked that if I wear too many more hats, he can quit his job. Not a chance, Babe! I am still selling Mary Kay, I am still doing Greta's Beads, I am still babysitting for David (who will have a sibling in November), in January I started keeping the books for Integrity Building and I am now going to be an Real Estate Administrative Assistant again. Crazy! But if that is what it takes for our kids to stay in the Christian school and me still be available for sick kids, field trips and class parties, so be it!

Let the juggling act begin!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome opportunity! I'll be looking for something like that when the kids are in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Those work-from-home jobs are hard to come by, so it's great that you have the opportunity to juggle several. With 5 kids, we all know you're good at juggling! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter