and kids

and kids

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Worship via Music

Here are two songs that spoke to me this morning in worship:

You Have Been Good

O Lord, You have been good,
You have been faithful to all generations;
O Lord, Your steadfast love
And tender mercy have been our salvation.

For by Your hand we have been fed;
And by your Spirit we have been led.

O Lord, Almighty God, Father unchanging, upright and holy;
O Lord, You have been good,
You have been faithful.  You have been good.
You have been faithful.  You have been good.


Just As I Am

Just as I am without one plea, but that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidst me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, and waiting not to rid my soul of one dark blot,
To Thee whose blood can cleanse each spot, O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, tho tossed about with many'a conflict, many'a doubt,
Fighting and fears within, without, O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, Thou wilt receive, wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
Because Thy promise I believe, O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, Thy love unknown hath broken ev'ry barrier down;
Now, to be Thine, yea, Thine alone, O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter