and kids

and kids

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Full Monday!

Today was a full day. I ended up keeping David today. His parents are actually out-of-town, but I kept him from 8-3:30 for his Mimi - she needed a break to get some things done. He is walking and climbing now and gets into more than he should. I attempted to do some cleaning and laundry, but was constantly on alert to see what David was up to - you forget about that stage on babyhood.

A friend called and asked if I could keep her kids from 3:30 until 4:15ish for her to run a quick errand. For a few minutes I had two little ones - aren't they cute?Somewhere in that time, Wal-Mart called and said that Daegan's new lenses were ready (I think I forgot to blog that he had an eye doctor appt last week and his eyes are getting better, which is what the doctor suspected would happen since he is far sighted and we caught it early - therefore, we had to order new lenses). When Jason got home I ran Daegan over to the eye center, then we grabbed a few groceries, ran to the bank and picked up some prescriptions at CVS.

I had promised my mom I would help her with a photo order, so I went down to help her after dinner and then decided to run to Publix really quick so I wouldn't have to go with the kids tomorrow.

The kids ended up getting to bed later than I like, but I finally crashed by 10, totally exhausted!

2 comments:

Site Meter