and kids

and kids

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where have all the babies gone?

I have started a major project.

Jason asks why I do these things to myself, but, I guess, it is because I love it!

We got a digital camera a few weeks before Mac was born. I don't usually get many pictures printed, but I do load them on different accounts (kodak gallery and shutterfly). In January, I finally made digital scrapbooks of 2007, 2008, and 2009. I got them printed and I love having them.

So, I got the crazy idea to start scanning in pictures from prior years. To have them in digital form and when time and money allow, do more scrapbooks. I have scanned 2003-2006. The good thing is that when I had to get 35mm pictures developed I took a lot less pictures, but I still have scanned over 800 pictures over the course of many different days/evenings.

Here are some that surfaced that I wanted share (of course, they have grand sentimental value for me):
Mollee, age 2 1/2, baby-wearing with Grandma's old baby carrierDaegan, age 2, at the bottom of the steps in his Tigger chair (I think he is chewing on his little Bible?) - for some reason this was a common place for him to hang out?Tavis, age 2, proud of a left-handed baseball glove he got in his Easter basketCapps, age 2, hanging out in his highchair - before we started buzzing his hair (but you can see how it sticks out like a baby chimp, thus his nickname, Monkey) I hate that one of my favorite family pictures is one that Mac isn't in, but I just loved this era of our life - Mollee, 5, Tavis, 4, Daegan, 2, and Capps, 18 months (Yes, for all those that ask, I would have four kids in 3 1/2 years again - absolutely!!)
But I do like this one too (and it was already digital)
So, I guess I don't have a houseful of babies anymore?? :( Can you guess which is my favorite age? the Terrific-Twos!!

1 comment:

  1. I also LOVE two!!! It's my favorite and I have always not understood the whole "terrible two" phenomenon!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter