and kids

and kids

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Haircut Surprise

After the zoo I decided the kids needed haircuts and a shower and in pjs (which all happened by 4:00 - it was great!). Capps got the normal 1/8" haircut and Mac barely survived a minor trim in the back. I tried to talk Daegan in just letting me trim his hair, but he wanted it buzzed off. ugh

Then there is Tavis. His hair has been in his eyes for some time now. We've given him a hard time about it, but I've actually liked it. It made him look older (and cuter) and for a lot of people, it was how they could tell Capps and Tavis apart. He said he just wanted a trim, so that is what I planned, but when he got in the seat, he said, "Just buzz it!" And, much to my chagrin, I did!

This is how long his hair was:

And this is him now (yes, like any good redneck, we do our haircuts on the front porch):Is it normal for the Momma to be the one that wants their son's hair longer? I'm sure that will change with time.

I've honestly confused him for Capps twice tonight!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it when my boys have long hair. They're usually begging me to cut it. And I'm liking the front porch seating. Was always too cold up north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever told you Drew's buzz story and how he wigged out on us???

    So now his hair stays long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why anna and holly have hair in different lengths. they don't much like it when i confuse them. not good. :) I LOVE your boys! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter