and kids

and kids

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Savings

Because I haven't bored you with my recent savings lately and because I can't get the kids excited enough about it, I had to share.

My Publix trip today, total: $123.18, but I only paid $53.64. I was able "stack" a lot of coupons, so fun!!!

My CVS trip today was only for one item: Prevacid. CVS has it listed for $28.99, but it was on sale for $24.99, plus you got $5 ECB back when you purchased it. I had $5 off a $20 purchase, plus a CVS coupon for Prevacid that was $6 off and a manufacturers coupon worth $4 off. Therefore, I got it for $4.99.

Whoo-Hoo!! It is the little things that make me happy!

1 comment:

  1. How do you get the ones to stack...I get the ones that are brand names, but where do you get the others? That's awesome about the Prevacid - Great job!

    Meant to ask you today about your shots and how you were feeling...and, of course, I forgot those clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter