and kids

and kids

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

The night before - all set up and ready for the crew!Mac may have gotten more spoiled this year?
PJ chaos before breakfastOf course, Mac slept in today and we had to wake him up, but, he wasn't disappointed!
After breakfast and getting dressed, we head outside for pictures - before church!


My Boy Buddies
The oldest and youngest - this picture just sort of happened by mistake and I'm so glad it did - I love it!!!
I won't post all the individual pictures, but I couldn't resist this one!
The kiddos:
Mollee and Daddy:
Mommy and the Boys!
My azalea is always a late bloomer, which worked out great this year!
After church, we got a picture my Papa's Oak Tree. This was a silly face test for lighting.
And, our family photo.
Happy Easter, all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter