and kids

and kids

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter snuck up on me....or I procrastinated?  I'll let you decide
 
Thankfully, I got outfits (Jason says the boys are too old to say outfits anymore) at random consignment sales and they all worked perfectly for Easter.  I bought myself a few new dresses, but ended up just going with a nice shirt and a yellow necklace - and taking the dresses back.  I also got Jason a new tie - the kids were with me when I bought it and I tried to get pink, but went with the green and navy.
 
We didn't make it the Maundy Thursday Service, we didn't make it to the Easter Egg Hunt.  And we didn't even color eggs.  *sigh*  The kids did get Easter baskets and they were full of candy, but I didn't make the effort to get little toys like I normally do.  Life is just too busy.
 
But it was a glorious day!  He is Risen!!  He is Risen Indeed!  One of my favorite CPC traditions is the Hallelujah Chorus.
 

 
Here are some pics from the day:



 The Brown Clan (one week away from Libby's arrival)
After church everyone was anxious to get out of their nice clothes (apparently, I had already shed my 4-inch yellow heals), so I asked Dad to take our picture.  And this is what we got:
He is Risen!  He is Risen Indeed!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics! love the mommy/boys and daddy/daughter shots!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter