and kids

and kids

Friday, May 2, 2014

Field Day 2014

Field Day this year was much different from other years.  It was not my favorite set up, but the kids had a good time.  There didn't seem to be standard games (eg. races), but strange "stations" set up that were run by high school kids.  I didn't get many pics because I didn't really know what was going on.  

Daegan
 Capps
 And Mac had strep, so he missed, here is his sad teacher "missing him" 
But, they still had the famous 4-Way-Tug-O-War!!!!  (Each grade goes together)

Capps was one of the 3rd grade Beasts in the Back!
 ..reaching for the cone...
 Red Wins!!!!
 And Daegan was apparently 4th Grade Boss in the Front
 Mr. Salter watching it all in the middle
 With a prayer afterwards.
 My athletes!!!!
(don't even ask me what is on Daegan's head, it was the sticker from his shirt and he felt no need to take it off his head for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter