and kids

and kids

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fwip-Fwops!

I took the kids today (with David - yes, six-in-tow) to Old Navy to get flip flops. Mollee needed some, but really, it is nice for everyone to have a pair for a quick pair of shoes - and how can you beat the $2.50 price?

Last year, I bought Mac some and he never wanted to wear them, so I hadn't planned to get him a pair. Flip flops aren't for everyone - Jason and Daegan refuse to wear them! But the big kids were picking out some, so he wanted some too - of all the designs they had, he picked solid orange! For now, he is very proud of his 'fwip fwops', we'll just have to see how long that lasts!

3 comments:

  1. flips flops are a love hate for me with kids that age. When my youngest wears them, they are always just falling off and I am always having to stop and pick them up. They are quick to get on which is why I continue to allow her to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family beach pic by-the-way!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter