and kids

and kids

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Julie!

Julie and I met each other in 2nd grade, almost 30 years ago. It wasn't until 5th grade that I can remember really becoming friends. Not sure if that is because of my memory or because that is when we started going to the same school.

So many memories! I pray that Mollee finds a friend like I have in Julie. You know, the person that can make you laugh with one look or word because of some inside joke. Or the one that you don't mind crying in front of over something stupid. Or the one that you spend every weekend with. Or the one that even if you don't see each other that often, when you do get together, it is like you were never apart.

That is my Julie.

We've always lived in the same town, even though our lives seemed to be involved in different things. That is, until a year ago when her husband took a job about 5 hours away. *sniff*

Today we got to hang out!Lunch with the gangAnd just for memory sake - Our Senior Prom!*don't go on a blind date with someone as your prom date when you are in a fight with your 'boyfriend' *

I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter