and kids

and kids

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cookin' Up Christmas!

This kids had their Christmas choir performance tonight. It was a lot of fun and they did a great job! Mollee was Martha Steward. Joined by many other famous chefs
and the kids sang!Daegan and Capps requested not to be in choir this year. Jason and I respected that and they got to sit and read during choir each Wednesday night. Really, I know they enjoyed it, but the thought of a performance is not something they enjoy.


Tavis loves it!Mac has also loved it and has been singing all the songs at home and showing me all the hand motions, but this is all we got out of him tonight.
I had to get his picture with Mr. Rich afterwards.
It is funny the normal combinations of pictures you get of your children. I'm not sure I have many of just Tavis and Mac?
But I do have a lot of this friendship love/hate relationship! ;)
Good work, kiddos! And Mrs. Mindy, blue candy canes? Seriously? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter