and kids

and kids

Friday, December 30, 2011

Uncle Paul and Aunt Sharon

Uncle Paul is my Mom's brother. As a kid, I loved the one week each Summer that we got to spend at my grandparents house and I loved the nights that goofy Uncle Paul and Aunt Sharon would come over to visit. I absolutely cherish those memories.

Because of the 15 hours between us, we don't see them often. This past week they have been in town and what a joy it has been for me to see my own kids develop a love and admiration for them, just like I have! Also, I've gotten to know my 15-year old cousin (their daughter) that I don't know as well.

After I got my paperwork done each day, we've ventured down to my parent's house and hung out.

Aunt Sharon made snowflakes with them
She is amazingly patient!Of course, there were puzzles with Grandma J
I think Mollee loved having a 'big sister' all week and Dana enjoyed having a 'little sister' all week - so fun!
They played Memory alot.
And Uncle Paul enjoyed setting up Dominos and filming them crashing down. If you could hear Uncle Paul's laugh, you'd know just how fun it was!
Here were some girl cousins/second cousins together!
They also came down to our house to play some Kinect. I love how my Dad gets into the playing!
Even Dana was a good sport about it (maybe with a little prodding from Uncle Render).


Mac and Uncle Paul quickly became glued at the hip. Mac seems to capture everyone's heart!
Here is Mac (in his Jack Sparrow hat) between his Great-Great Uncle Paul and his Great Uncle Paul
Somehow the boys talked Dad and Uncle Paul into some football (old against young)
I love Uncle Paul
and Aunt Sharon!
So sad to see them head home, but so thankful for the time we got to spend with them! (and thankful for the chocolate they brought us from Pennsylvania)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter