and kids

and kids

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Christmas!

We always start our Christmas with gifts made at school from the kids. Mollee made a tin punch - which I used to love to do as a kid!
And a similar snowman to the one I got last year (and I'll probably get three more)
This next picture didn't turn out as clear as I liked (and Santa didn't bring me a new camera yet), but Tavis was with me at Wal-Mart last week and thought he needed to buy an ornament with lipgloss in it for Mollee. With his money!
We go one at a time with opening gifts.
Usually!
Some are more enthusiastic ......
...than others.Mac got a lot of Imaginex

Mollee got a lot of fashion items this year.

Daegan excited about everyone's gifts.
Mac remembering to pose.
The gift that made me Mommy-of-the-Year, the bow and arrow (also the gift that made me second guess my sanity)
Didn't all the new PJs look good? ha

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new pj tradition!! And I love the picture comparison of those who are more excited than others :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter