and kids

and kids

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning Fun!!!

(major photo dump, no complaints, it is for the Grandmas)
 
We had a wonderful day!  We told the kids if they got up, just to play with their Christmas Eve gifts and we'd get up when we got up.  Don't know if that is cruel or not?  We got up around 9:00, but the kids didn't go to bed until after 10:00 and Jason and I didn't got to bed until about 2:00.
 
Of course, not thing can start until Daddy has his coffee.

 
And the gifts begin.  We take a long time to open gifts.  One at a time, open the boxes, trash sweep, start over.  It works, and it last for about an hour or more, so it is great!  The kids got a lot of the "same"- hats, t-shirts, Tervis tumblers, PEZ dispensers, and then toys.

 Daegan got a watch - finally!
 Tavis is annoyingly laughing because he announced what this was before he opened it. 
 Mollee opening with one hand.  :)
Still learning the camera (and would openly take any advice for no flash photography in a living room of poor light and moving people?), but I love this face on Mac!
 Capps likes to meticulously open his gifts.

 Aunt Heather (Harris) took Mollee shopping and got me this beautiful scarf.  Love it!
 This is a selfish gift - got Mollee a hairdryer so I can find mine when I want to use it.
 T-shirts!!!
 Looks like Jason is excited about some new books in this Amazon box.
 Joint gift - crayon maker (all old crayons in the machine to make new crayons?)
 Mac finally got some Alabama garb!!


 Toys!!!


 I got a tin punch from Tavis!






 Only Legos of the Christmas?!  Weird?!
 Birthstone Earrings.
Jason and the kids have been trying to figure out for weeks what was in this big box.  I think the kids were a little disappointed it was a pillow, but J is always trying to situate his pillows to watch TV in bed, I thought this might help.
 Opening an ornament from Mac
 And my manger scene - just need one more to make a set of five complete.
Since I got my camera, I didn't expect anything from Jase, but he got me some earrings and they came in my favorite blue box.  
Just realized I filmed absolutely nothing today - Oh, Well? 

It really has been a wonderful day!  A rainy day, which is perfect for staying home and staying in your cozy PJs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter