and kids

and kids

Sunday, December 23, 2012

DO NOT OPEN IF SQUEAMISH

We went to Caines Christmas and then came home around 7:00.  The kids played and Jason and I watched TV.  I heard a "Mollee cut herself" from the kitchen.  Then Daegan came to get me.  I told him she needed to come to me if it was bad enough to need attention. 
 
She tried to come, but she was getting blood everywhere.  And I mean EVERYWHERE!  She was trying to get a box open and the scissors slipped and she sliced her finger.  We couldn't get it to stop bleeding, for me to even look at, so I made her hold it above her head.  Still no luck, but I could see it enough to know it was gonna need stitches.  Probably 5 or 6? 
 
So we headed to the ER.  We got there around 8:45. After a lot of pain, she got 5 stitches (pictures below for those that asked for them).  Home around 11:30. 
 
The cut (this was about two hours after the cut and it was still bleeding)
The stitches

And a card from Tavis slipped under Mollee's door.

1 comment:

  1. that card is hysterical...and sweet, but really the stiches/mouth is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter