and kids

and kids

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Tavis, a humorous note

To go along with the stress that I mentioned in my last post, God gave us a little bit of a laugh.  A weird, comic-relief story to add to our situation.

We get an e-mail every time a child gets a zero posted in their grade book.  While we were stressing over Tavis' homework, and right before I sent the emotional e-mail to his teachers, I got an e-mail about two zeros Tavis got in PE.

"Son, WHY did you get two days of zeros in PE?"

"I didn't have my uniform."

(Keep in mind this was the second uniform we purchased since he lost his first one the first week of school).

"Where do you think your uniform is, so we can look for it?"

"Mom, I know where it is, I just can't get to it."

Whaaat??

"Tavis, that makes no sense.  EXPLAIN!"

"Well..........I was swinging my gym bag in the gym before class on Monday.  And............well........... I tossed it too hard and it got stuck in the rafters in the gym."

"Your kidding, right?"

"No"

"What did Coach Loyal say about that?"

"He just said 'too bad' and then I couldn't dress out for PE"


Yep, this is what I'm dealing with people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter